Amazon Store Lumen Actus



Click here to get the color and black and white 5.1 surround sound version of the film noir classic crime thriller, Trouble Is My Business on Amazon video.

Trouble Is My Business | Feature Trailer

Trouble Is My Business movie in black and white

Trouble Is My Business IMDB Rating

Trouble Is My Business (2018) on IMDb

Tom Konkle and Brittney Powell interviewed about Trouble Is My Business

Friday, December 21, 2012

Some of the sexiest film noirs


I love all film noirs because of the way they were filmed and acted. The setting were always fantastic and the plots always teeming with murder, blackmail, and alienation. The characters were low-lifes, detectives, or femme fatales. In all film noirs, there is romance, but the sexiest film noir, by far, is the original version of The Postman Always Rings Twice. The on-screen chemistry between platinum blonde Lana Turner and drifter John Garfield is enough to carry a 113 minute movie. Throw in Cecil Kellaway and Hume Cronyn as part of the great supporting cast, a wonderful story by James M. Cain, and tragic irony and the result is one of the fastest moving, most enjoyable film noirs produced in the golden age of Hollywood. Lana Turner's Cora ranks as one of the most seemingly innocent and utterly drop-dead beautiful goddesses ever to touch the silver screen. Look for another film inspired by the sexiness of The Postman Always Rings Twice directed by Thomas Konkle called Trouble Is My Business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cable Places to see Trouble Is My Business Movie

http://www.troubleismy.biz

Call in and interview with Tom Konkle and Brittney Powell

Film Noir News