Amazon Store Lumen Actus



Click here to get the color and black and white 5.1 surround sound version of the film noir classic crime thriller, Trouble Is My Business on Amazon video.

Trouble Is My Business | Feature Trailer

Trouble Is My Business movie in black and white

Trouble Is My Business IMDB Rating

Trouble Is My Business (2018) on IMDb

Tom Konkle and Brittney Powell interviewed about Trouble Is My Business

Thursday, August 2, 2018

We chat with Brittney Powell and Tom Konkle about Trouble Is My Business! 05/08 by Chatting with Sherri | Entertainment Podcasts

We chat with Brittney Powell and Tom Konkle about Trouble Is My Business! 05/08 by Chatting with Sherri | Entertainment Podcasts: Chatting With Sherri chats with the talented Brittney Powell and Tom Konkle about Trouble Is My Business starring Vernon Wells! Random Media and Lumen Actus Productions proudly announce the April 3rd DVD, Digital and VOD debut of a spectacular new classically inspired 1940's noir feature, TROUBLE IS MY BUSINESS. Directed by and starring Thomas Konkle, the film follows Roland Drake, a Los Angeles Private Investigator trying to untangle a mystery that only lands him in deep trouble. Check out the page here; troubleismy.biz Debuting on DVD in a spectacular 2-Disc ‘Special Edition,' the release allows whodunit fans to enjoy the adventure in color or in beautiful, authentic to its roots, black and white. A story ripped from the covers of hard-boiled pulp magazines, inspired by noir film classics like The Maltese Falcon, Double Indemnity and Raiders of The Lost Ark, TROUBLE IS MY BUSINESS also stars Vernon Wells (Mad Max, Commando) and Brittney Powell (Xena), in an adventure that ticks all the classic boxes, including seductive femme fatales, corrupt cops, a weary P.I., and troublesome thugs and dames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cable Places to see Trouble Is My Business Movie

http://www.troubleismy.biz

Call in and interview with Tom Konkle and Brittney Powell

Film Noir News